Information on your first class
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of class on the first day. You will need to get skates and check in at the registration table to pick up your free passes.
- Skates should fit snuggly and be tied fairly tight. Ask for your shoes size or ½ size smaller than street shoe. Do not wear thick socks or extra socks.
- Tot skaters a required to wear bicycle helmets and mittens. Please dress appropriately in light layers (no big bulky jackets, no shorts)
- NO REFUNDS will be given for group classes. Please make sure your child is ready to participate prior to paying for classes. This can be done by bringing them to a public session or scheduling a short private with an instructor.
2010 Class Schedule
- March 5th - May 1st (No class on April 2nd & 3rd)
- May 8th Basic Skills Competition
- May 10th - July 10th (No Class on 5/31 & 7/3)
- July 12th - August 7th (4 week session)
- November 6th - December 11th
- Holiday Show December 11th and 12th - Ice Show registration is $90. Rehearsals are Nov 1st-Dec 11th. All skaters are welcome to participate in the show.
Skate School Policies
- You must pre-register for classes
- Classes fill up so we can not guarantee a spot if you register the day of
- Only skaters enrolled are allowed on the ice. No parents in shoes please
- Parents are encouraged to watch from inside the lobby
- Eating, drinking or chewing gum on the ice is not allowed
- Respect professionals, parents and staff
- Bike helmet is mandatory for 3-6 year olds
- Liability waivers must be signed prior to stepping on the ice
- Each student is allowed one make up class and you must call the Figure Skating office prior to the make up
- Public passes will expire on the last day of classes
- No Refunds after the registration deadline
- No out of state checks accepted. Driver license # is required on checks